About the Company
Our client is one of Australia leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for experienced operators and labourers to work throughout SEQ, primarily in the areas of Vac truck operation, CCTV and Mechanical Fitting.
- Operation & maintenance of waste water treatment plants
- Operate & maintain fleet of Industrial Service vehicles
- Routine maintenance of pump stations, plant & equipment (pumps, valves & fittings)
- Trade Qualified Fitter
- Confined space, Working at Heights
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (mandatory)
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
- Committed to working safely and follow safe work procedures at all times.
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment, also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect.
Whats on Offer
- Long term permanent position
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.