Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking a Fitter and Turner to join our client, located 20 minutes North of the CBD.
- To maintain all plant equipment cost effectively and safely to eliminate downtime and injury
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed by fellow employees and contractors, aim for "0" Lost Time Injuries (LTI's)
- To assist Workshop Manager and Site Supervisor inensuring issues identified through daily plant checklist, monthly site inspections and supplementary issues raised by 3rd Party's are addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure breakdowns are attended to promptly, including afterhours work
- Prepare Job costing for achieving the best outcome
- Assist the Group Engineer with new plant design including analysis of blue prints, specifications and appropriate regional standards and legislative requirements
- Crusher rebuild, specifically; Symons Cone, Vickers Jaw, Pegson Jaw & Hazymag
- Gearbox & bearing removal & refit
- All facets of metal fabrication; cutting, shaping, joining, aligning, polishing and preservation
- Promote an inclusive team structure.
- Assist in training apprentices
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Complete appropriate competency training
- HD Fitter - Trade Certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- HR Driver's & Forklift License
- SW@H, Riggers & Confined Space High Risk Tickets
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, and have the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Steve or Lydia on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).