Your new company:
This is an fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the plastic packaging industry. You will be performing day to day fault finding on stainless machinery, potential project work and machining work. Based in Brisbane's south west area, the client is looking for an experienced Fitter & Turner for an immediate start.
- Permanent role!
- Immediate start
- Afternoon and night shifts allowances
- Work for a fast-paced expanding Australian owned company
- Free onsite parking
- Progress opportunities available for the right person
Reporting to workshop supervisors you will be providing maintenance support to the Maintenance team. This is a permanent role for an immediate start! The client is seeking an energetic and motivated individual preferably with manufacturing experience in the plastics industry.
- Perform repairs and maintenance to tools, machinery and equipment
- Machine set up, monitoring and fine tuning
- Setting up tools/dies for operation of forming machines
- Change and remove dies, inserts and templates
- Welding (Tig and Mig)
- Preventative maintenance
- Workshop duties including lathe, milling machine etc
- Trade qualification or relevant experience as Fitter/Turner
- Plastic experince is highly regarded
- Previous food industry experince is desirable
- Pneumatics knowledge
- Experience with lathe, mill, drill press machines
- Welding skills (Tig) is an advantage
- Strong OH&S understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across afternoon and nights shifts if required
Sounds like you? How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.