Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
With a well known brand locally this global manufacturer is expaneding on their already experienced CNC programmer / operator team. With a reputation for being a great place to work, people find long term opportunities with this team and take full advantage of ongoing training opportunities with the latest equipment.
What's on Offer:
- State of the art facilities
- Newly created opportunity due to additional shift
- Brand new machines
- Work in the Northern Gold Coast / Southern suburbs of Brisbane
- Key position within the broader business
- Uniforms provided once permanent
- Fulltime position after initial 3 months
- Program or operate Mazak CNC Machines (other programs are also highly regarded)
- Set, edit and run the machines
- Ability to read drawings, job specifications and follow instructions
- Ensure that machining equipment is maintained and operational
- Forklift operation
- Afternoon shift available
- Certificate III Fitter & Turner (CNC Machinist)
- Previous experience with Mazak on Mazatrol controls
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Committed to safety in the work place
- Dedication to on the job training opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY NOW!