This is a great chance to join a well-respected company which manufactures and assembles equipment used in the food industry. This rapidly expanding organisation is in need of an experienced Fitter and Turner for an immediate start.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to innovative production of high quality product
- Long term opportunity
- Excellent work/life balance
- Build and assemble stainless steel equipment
- TIG welding
- Perform mechanical repair and maintenance tasks as required
- Great work ethic strong in OH&S practices
- Trade qualified fitter
- Food processing manufacturing industry experience
- Experience in manufacturing and sheet metal or stainless steel
- Current QLD drivers
- Immediate start
- Flexible with day and afternoon shifts
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected company that is committed to growth!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 07 3343 6777.