- Competitive salary
- Global company
- Possible permanent position
Our client is a leading engineering and manufacturing organisation with offices in over 30 countries. They service various industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical and Mining, and are currently in need of a Workshop/Warehouse person.
- Assembly and fabrication of bespoke equipment
- Unloading, receipting and allocating goods to designated areas
- Liaising with various stakeholders
- Carrying out any warehouse duties - operating forklifts
- General maintenance of the warehouse
- Fitter and Turner trade qualifications or Certificate III in Engineering
- Welding certificate desirable
- Experience in warehousing including using a forklift
- Restricted Electrical License or willing to obtain would be ideal
Do not miss this opportunity, apply now.