Get your foot in the door before Christmas and start the New Year with a bang!
We are recruiting Maintenance Fitters, Fitter & Turners and Mechanical Fitters for a number of roles now!
Who will you be working with?
Our clients are leaders in the manufacturing industry based in the South-East & Western suburbs.
Permanent and Temp to Perm opportunities with immediate starts available.
What are the benefits?
- Immediate start
- Stable company profiles
- Excellent culture and team support
- Negotiable pay rates dependant on experience
- Opportunities for overtime
What will you be doing?
- Run routine maintenance and repairs on equipment
- Conduct safety checks and drive continuous improvement strategies
- Ensure OHS compliance with SWMS, policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure safe and efficient site
- Refurbishment of equipment and installation of new equipment
- Troubleshooting during production to limit downtime
What do you need?
- Trade qualifications
- Forklift license
- Welding experience
- Working in confined spaces (desirable)
- Working at heights and EWP (desirable)
- Experience working with pumps beneficial
- Experience working in manufacturing environment a bonus
How to Apply:
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Casey on 0421 723 101.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!