Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our Client, is a focused, innovative road surfacing company specializing in Bitumen and Asphalts. With facilities around Australia, and a well-equipped NATA accredited laboratory capable of an extensive range of bitumen, bitumen emulsion and asphalt testing they are currently looking to add an experienced plant operator to join their team in Pinkenba.
What's on offer:
- Long term position
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader
- Well above award rate
- Strong safety focus
- Upskilling to Fixed Plant maintenance activity
- Free onsite parking
- Perform general hand, laboring duties
- General Forklift duties
- Maintain a safe and clean environment
- Start up and shut down of Fixed Plant Operations
- Undertake daily housekeeping tasks
- Completing the required safety documents
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Enthusiastic and adaptable with a strong work ethic
- Current Australian Forklift Licence
- Ability to lift up to 20kg
- Flexibility regarding shift work
- General understanding of Computers
- Bitumen handling training an advantage
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated experience a similar industry environment. If this sounds like your next engagement and you have the skills, abilities and team attitude please APPLY NOW! or call our office on 07 3343 6777 to book your interview for these amazing roles.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!