MiniFAB is a leading provider of product development and manufacturing services to the global medical diagnostic market. Currently, they require a Fluid Testing QC Operator to join the production team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing performance testing of medical osmolarity test cards. You will also be required to co-ordinate with production Team Leaders to pro-actively manage work flow, to ensure the continued supply of test data needed to maintain production.
- Perform QC testing on MiniFAB's high-volume osmolarity test cards
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of test data
- Follow defined quality and safety standards at all times
- Perform data entry of numerical results to a high level of accuracy
- Co-ordinate with the production Team Leaders to pro-actively manage work flow in the fluid testing area
- Provide hands on support in any production area on a regular basis as required
- Demonstrable manufacturing experience in a GMP / ISO regulated environment is essential
- Computer literate with experience performing data entry in Excel
- Ability to perform testing duties and data entry accurately and consistently
- Positive approach to all aspects of work undertaken.
- Ability to work in a team but also make decisions independently
- Pro-active problem solver who shows initiative
- Good organisational skills
This is a chance to join a leading and rapidly growing manufacturer on a permanent basis.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
For questions please contact Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900.