Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Packers to join our team!
Our client, a family owned Australian company and supplier of fresh foods, have on offer multiple roles located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide.
What's on offer
Monday to Friday (day shift roles) with the opportunity for ongoing employment.
About the role
These roles will mainly be focused around packing high quality salads, side dishes and ready-to-eat meals at the end of production line for despatch.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
· Packing finished products accurately into boxes
· Be responsible for quality
· General housekeeping duties
· Experience as a packer or experience working in a fast paced physical environment
· High level accuracy and attention to detail
· Knowledge of OH&S and HACCP
· Teamwork skills as well as ability to work autonomously
· Reliability and punctuality
· Good communication skills
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"