Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Food Process Workers to join our team! Our client, a leading supplier of quality products, have on offer casual roles located in Dry Creek.
What's on offer
A great role working for a leading brand manufacturer!
About the role
This role will find you working alongside an experienced team, assisting in the manufacture and packaging of products for a well-established company, ensuring that product of the highest quality is made.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
- Experience in food production
- Assembly of goods
- Basic machine operation
- Ability to maintain quality control techniques and procedures
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail and multitasking
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S & HACCP knowledge
- General housekeeping duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work over a 7 day roster, day afternoon or night shifts.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
- Be willing to undergo D&A testing as required
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"