Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Food Production Workers to join our team! Our client, a leading supplier of quality fresh foods, have on offer Monday to Friday roles located in Tanunda.
What's on offer
A great role working for a unique and innovative market leader that has a passion for food and flavour!
About the role
This role will find you working alongside an experienced team, assisting in the manufacture of fresh foods for a well-established local company, ensuring that product of the highest quality is made.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties and skills must include:
- Experience in food production
- Ability to maintain quality control techniques and procedures
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail and multitasking
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S & HACCP knowledge
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Rebecca for further information on 8104 0747 during business hours 9am to 5pm.