Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking Food Production Workers to join our team! Our client, a leading supplier of quality fresh foods, have on offer casual Monday to Friday roles located in Tanunda.
What's on offer
A great role working for a unique and innovative market leader that has a passion for food and flavour!
About the role
This role will find you working alongside an experienced team, assisting in the manufacture of fresh foods for a well-established local company, ensuring that product of the highest quality is made.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
- Experience in food production
- Ability to maintain quality control techniques and procedures
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail and multitasking
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S & HACCP knowledge
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"