Fuse Recruitment have recently partnered with one of Australia's leading food manufacturers!
About the role
This role will find you working alongside an experienced team, assisting in the manufacture of foods for a well-established company, ensuring that product of the highest quality is made.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
- Experience in food production
- Ability to maintain quality control techniques and procedures
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail and multitasking
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S & HACCP knowledge
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"