- Crucial part of the food team
- Work on a range of products
- Provide your input and expertise
Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in NSW, in their search for an experienced Food Technologist. This position is vacant due to a large increase in customer orders - what a great time to be joining a well-known Australian brand!
The successful Food Technologist will be creative, have a manufacturing aptitude and absolutely see themselves as an industry disruptor, providing, maintaining and improving the accuracy of information across a range of food databases, strongly focused on nutrition.
Our client is a well-known brand, sitting within the prepared meals space, you can find their products in key retailers, food service, etc. They have a strong innovation arm of their business with the ability to develop custom products.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring accurate information across all platforms relevant to the food business, including recipe management software, company website, customer label information, and cross referencing the platforms
- Developing accurate nutritional panels for products inclusive of cooked and raw products, explaining the results in a coherent manner
- Inputting accurate allergen information and batch dates on final products and include in other customer-facing information
- Working with food/IT team to trial and implement new recipe management software for the business
- Working with the food team to ensure new product development is effectively translated to kitchen production
- Researching and reporting on industry developments in food production, packaging, and standards
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong experience across R&D, with experience in a similar role
- Experience in the analysis of nutritional label information for a food business, implementing corrective change and ensuring compliance with relevant industry bodies
- Knowledge and experience using various food, nutritional and recipe management systems highly desirable
- A tertiary qualification in Science, Food Technology or Nutrition
- Experience across prepared meals, or similar, would be highly regarded
- Manufacturing experience would be highly regarded
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement
- Can develop and present reports and presentations
- Good computer skills and knowledge of state and gate processes
To find out more and for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com. This role is being recruited exclusively through Fuse Recruitment, direct enquiries to our client will come back through us.