- Work on a range of different wet products
- Bring your expertise and willingness to push the boundaries in design
Fuse Recruitment are excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in Sydney in their search for an experienced Food Technologist. This position is vacant due to a large increase in customer orders - what a great time to be joining a well-known Australian household brand.
The successful Food Technologist will be creative, have a manufacturing aptitude and absolutely see themselves as an industry disruptor, coming up with new recipes, new ideas and a desire to push the boundaries when it comes to flavors.
Our client is a well known household brand, sitting within the liquids and ingredients space, you can find their products in key retailers, across food service and B2B. In addition, they have a strong innovation arm of their business with the ability to develop custom products.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Develop new products and devise the techniques needed to produce these products
- Update and enter new recipes into the system
- Manage the sample request system with product development technicians
- Develop labels in compliance with Food Standards code
- New ingredient approvals
- Resolves problems in production in conjunction with Innovations and Quality team.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong experience across R&D, with experience in a similar role
- A tertiary qualification in Food Technology
- Experience across liquids, sauces, dressings or dairy
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement
- Can develop and present reports and presentations
- Good computer skills and knowledge of state and gate processes
If this position is of interest to you, please click APPLY now! OR for a confidential discussion, please call Chelsey Elfverson on 0478 191 193 or email email@example.com