Our client is prominent manufacturer, also specialising in multi ingredient fermented supplements. They have modern analytical laboratory with microbiology and chemistry divisions. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent full-time position
- Mentorship and training
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
This position will be responsible for the formulation and introduction of new Liquid and Tablet products including Functional Foods, Nutritional and Sports Supplements and listed Complementary medicines in liquid and powdered form (for reconstitution).
Liaising with all functional departments including Sales, Customer Service, QA, and Operations, you will be key in the conversion of opportunity to new business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Applying scientific and engineering principles in research, product development, production technology, quality controls, packaging and processing to formulate and develop new products and solutions
- Predominantly working with powder and liquid based products
- Developing benchtop prototypes and conducting product assessments
- Reviewing and recommending methods to improve quality of new products
- Tablet development highly favourable
- Reporting as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 4-5 years working in a similar role
- The ability to develop and maintain a cohesive work environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and bringing new products to market
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.