Your new company
An excellent opportunity to join a global claims specialist with a local presence. You will be utilising your high degree of technical capabilities and working with a team of specialist professionals in an excellent work culture.
Your new role
Based in Adelaide, you will be investigating the precise nature of a property loss. By analysing the failures of structures and construction problems you'll identify the cause and refine this through further research. Reports and conclusions will be prepared to document the details and any recommended remediation measures.
- Conducting site investigations on property losses to determine the failure and proximate cause
- Communicate and engage with multiple stakeholders including clients, insurers, intermediaries, lawyers, loss adjusters and builders & contractors
- Prepare written reports and recommendations documenting cause, extend and remediation of the loss
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Thorough knowledge of Building Code of Australia and relevant Australian Standards
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferably structural engineering)
- At least 2+ years experience as an engineer (residential, industrial and commercial buildings)
- Experience working with legal forms and insurance companies (big plus)
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and clients, verbally and written
- Proven technical and IT competency
What you'll get in return
- A health salary up to $120,000 + Super + Car Allowance (contingent on experience)
- An excellent, autonomous working environment with like-minded professionals
- A long-term career opportunity
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to further develop your Insurance Broking career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!