Our client is an expert in the field of designing and producing high quality beverage caps and closures to compliment the products of their customers.
Based in their state of the art facility fringe-city location, opportunities currently exist for a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate who is looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
As a Forklift Operator, it will be your role and responsibility to ensure the process of operating in the warehouse is running at an optimal level whilst maintaining the highest standards.
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to work 8 hour day shifts
- Be able to work in a demanding role
- Possess a current High Risk Forklift Licence
- Be able to follow and adhere to the strictest of safe work practices and procedures
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Have high commitment to work and proven tenure in previous roles
To be considered, you MUST:
- Have previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Be able to problem-solve and trouble-shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Be able to be flexible with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
The successful candidate WILL be offered the following:
- Training and support within in a state of the art facility
- An on-going position upon successful completion of your initial training
- An opportunity to work with a global industry leader
- A generous hourly rate inclusive of overtime and penalties
- Potential to grow and enhance your career
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format with a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the key criteria listed above along with a minimum of 3 current professional referees.
For further information about the role, please contact Kerri from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.
Our client is passionate about, and committed to providing equal employment opportunities, and values the diversity of their employees.
Fuse actively encourages applicants from all backgrounds.