Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is the leading company globally for industrial coating resins, crosslinkers and additives. They are committed to drive the efforts to use energy more efficiently, to increase the amount of renewable and recycled content in their products, and to reduce waste. They are looking for a forklift operator at their Wacol plant.
This role will go until at least October, with the possibility of extension to Christmas and beyond.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Pay rate of $37 per hour
- Small friendly team
- Hours - 7am to 3.30pm
Main duties and responsibilities
- Any tasks allocated within the skill set/capabilities of the employee as directed by the supervisor.
- Picking drums and cartons on the forklift (80% forklift 20% labouring)
- Attending work in a clean and professional manner for all allocated shifts (on time and ready to work)
- Performing all work duties in a professional manner with a "can do" attitude and high regard for both Safety and quality of any task allocated
- The ability to lift 20-25kg
- Solid forklift experience
- To be able to pass a medical including drug and alcohol testing
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career apply now or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!