Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client based in Oxley is a well-established crafter of premium wines, and require candidates to join their team on an on-call basis. Fantastic family orientated business with a great culture.
About the role:
- General warehousing duties
- Rolling of wine bottles
- Forklift Operations
- Packing, labelling, and stacking of crates of wine
- Attending to production line
- Recent experience in a fast-paced production environment is advantageous
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude and attention to detail required
- Experience in the wine industry is advantageous but not essential
- able to complete repetitive duties - manual lifting
- Must be flexible with working hours Monday to Friday
- Holds a current Driver's License and reliable transport
- Current working history with contactable references
- Current Forklift Licence with experience is advantageous
- Not afraid of a hard days work
- Reliable and eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Can work as part of a team or autonomously
How to Apply:
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!