FUSE Recruitment are seeking reliable, hardworking Forklift Operators with glass experience to join our client on the Gawler Belt on a casual basis.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
With multiple casual positions available, this is a great chance to get your foot in the door to a well-established, thriving National company.
Opportunities can present from time to time for on-going and permanent work for the right candidates!
To be successful for the position, you MUST:
- Be flexible with working hours Monday to Sunday
- Hold a current High-Risk Forklift Licence
- Be experienced with glass handling, loading and unloading trucks
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have the ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and on call
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Be willing to undertake drug & alcohol testing
Fuse is commited to diversity and gender equality.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri during business hours on 08 8104 0747 for any questions