FUSE Recruitment are seeking reliable, hardworking Forklift Operators with glass experience to join our client in Gawler Belt on a casual basis.
Our client is an expert in the field of creating and producing high quality glass packaging solutions, manufacturing more than 950 million bottles a year for some of the biggest brands in beer, wine and soft drinks.
Based in their State-of-the-Art facility located in the Gawler Belt, opportunities now exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
With several casual positions available, this is a great chance to get your foot in the door to a well-established, thriving National company.
Opportunities can present from time to time for on-going work for the right candidates!
To be successful for the position, you MUST:
- Be flexible with working hours Monday to Sunday
- Hold a current High-Risk Forklift Licence
- Be experienced with glass handling, loading and unloading trucks
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have the ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and on call
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing as required
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri or Luanne during business hours on 08 8104 0747 for any questions