FUSE Recruitment are seeking reliable, hardworking Forklift Operators with glass experience to join our client in Gawler Belt on a casual basis.
Our client is an expert in the field of creating and producing high quality glass packaging solutions, manufacturing more than 950 million bottles a year for some of the biggest brands in beer, wine and soft drinks.
Based in their State-of-the-Art facility located in the Gawler Belt, opportunities now exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are looking to take the next step in growing their career with such a passionate and respected organisation.
With several casual positions available, this is a great chance to get your foot in the door to a well-established, thriving National company.
Opportunities can present from time to time for on-going work for the right candidates!
To be successful for the position, you MUST:
- Be flexible with working hours Monday to Sunday
- Hold a current High-Risk Forklift Licence
- Be experienced with glass handling, loading and unloading trucks
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Have the ability to work up to 12 hour shifts and on call
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Be willing to undertake drug and alcohol testing as required
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri during business hours on 08 8104 0747 for any questions