Fuse Recruitment are very proud that we have partnered with Tarac Technologies for their 2020 vintage recruitment.
As a critical part of the wine industry supply chain, Tarac's vintage often lasts longer than other wine businesses and starts when the first grapes are crushed, often not finishing until well after the last grape skins are processed.
Consequently Fuse and Tarac are a good longer-term alternative for people seeking casual seasonal work because, depending on the role, there may be up to 6 months of work.
Front End Loader Operators:
These roles report to the shift supervisor and we seek:
- Licensed FEL operators with a minimum of 6 months experience in mining, quarries, or the grain industry
- Good experience in loading trucks using a large FEL
- Experience and ability to communicate with truck drivers and remain cool in pressure situations
- HR truck license would be advantageous
In addition, successful applicants must:
- Hold a clean SA driver's license
- Provide a current (less than 12 months old) Police Clearance Certificate
- Be willing to complete a competency based loader driving assessment at Tarac as a part of the selection process
- Be able to pass a urine drug test plus a full pre-employment medical
- Be a self-starter who can perform with minimal supervision
- Be available for a 24/7 roster with occasional 12 hour shifts also required
We are looking for people who can work as part of a small team, are enthusiastic and show high levels of initiative and willingness to learn. You will need to be well organised and have a 'can-do' attitude, and show a history of helping others and going above and beyond what was asked of you.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
Be quick! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.