- Challenging & rewarding career opportunity
- Industry leaders in commercial furniture
- Immediate start
Our client specialises in manufacturing sofas and quality timber furniture. They believe that the design and manufacture of their high-quality furniture is the result of dedication to quality, design integrity, decades of experience & craftsmanship.
We are seeking a reliable furniture upholsterer with experience in working on chairs, sofas & timber furniture.
The suited candidate will have 2+ years furniture upholstering & possess an acute eye for detail.
- Excellent understanding of furniture construction
- Be self motivated
- Use initiative and have the skills to create custom pieces
- solid experience in residential or commercial joinery
- An eye for detail who work to the highest quality standards
- Previous upholstering experience
- Manual handling skills and experience
- Previous machine operations experience
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
If this sounds like you the hit APPLY now, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org