Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking two reliable General Hands to join our team!
Our client on the Gawler Belt, a world leader in the manufacture and supply of glass bottles, have two positions on offer for General Hands.
About the Role
These positions are casual full time for 3 months. In response to your hard work and commitment, our client may offer an ongoing position.
Reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator, your duties will include, but not limited:
- Cleaning of the Cold End (Quality Assurance) areas
- General forklift duties
- Site and general cleaning, i.e sweeping and shoveling
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S practices
- Verifying and additional ad-hoc duties as requested
To Be Successful for the position, you must
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift licence with experience
- Demonstrate a strong safety focus
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).