Our client is one of Australia's top 100 listed companies who are passionate about providing opportunities for people to develop their career. In addition, as one of Australia's largest Regional Banks, they have a strong focus on the communities they work within.
About the role
Our client is looking for a new General Insurance Specialists to join their dedicated team of general insurance sales and service specialists. If you have a strong and successful background in sales and general insurance and are looking to be part of a dynamic, fun, and successful team - then this is the role for you! The role is a 6-month contract, but we are genuinely looking for the next permanent full-time member of our client's team at the end of the contract period.
As a General Insurance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting a Branch network and customers with their home, contents, car, landlord and travel insurance needs by both inbound and outbound calls in a high performing environment.
What you will need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with and a strong understanding of domestic insurance product classes; Home, Motor, Landlord and Travel Insurance
- Previous call centre sales experience, with outbound sales experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable and thrive within a fast-paced work environment
- Strong team-based attitude with a personal drive and energy to achieve success
What is on offer?
- A culture that rewards high performance whilst encouraging personal growth and great customer outcomes.
- Above average pay, excellent employee benefits and absolute reward and recognition for jobs well done. They want you to stay!
- A high energy, fun and collaborative team to work alongside
- Flexibility to work variable shift hours within the Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm operating hours
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Matt McEwan at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!