Our client is a well-known brand in the Insurance Broking market and with plans for significant growth in the coming year they now require a General Manager to join their business. This is a rare opportunity to take on a range of duties within a thriving business and work with the executive team to oversee operations, team management and the strategic direction of the company.
As the General Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and report on individual and team targets and liaise with Team Leaders to ensure that teams are meeting company standards
- Identify and initiate process improvements for the business
- Build relationships with Underwriters and industry partners and attend industry events
- Manage staff resourcing requirements for the business and allocate workflows
- Be the point of contact for all HR activities including staffing and performance reviews
- Manage relationships with external marketing providers and drive marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the CEO and CFO to identify and pursue growth opportunities for the business including potential acquisitions.
To be successful in this role you will need prior insurance industry experience at management level in a role where you have been influencing positive outcomes and providing leadership to a team. We will consider those from Broking and Underwriting. This is a challenging and varied role and will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced role.
This role is available for an immediate start and a salary commensurate with experience is on offer.
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Madeleine Martin on 0417 611 832 for more information.