As a nationally renowned insurance brokerage, this successful and well-established organisation is committed to strategy execution and profitable growth throughout their multiple offices across the country. Their focus is on mid-market to corporate clientele and providing a bespoke level of service that's second to none in the market.
This newly created role is to be based in Sydney and form part of the Executive Leadership Team. Responsible for Business Development nationally, you will hold accountability for growing both their team and market presence in their mid-market and corporate sector across the country by demonstrating your ability to write new business and generate revenue. A brilliant synergy of leadership plus getting your hands dirty by being on the tools!
An experienced broker with demonstrated BD proficiencies in the mid-market and corporate space is what's essential for this role, plus someone with senior leadership capabilities to drive culture and engagement in Sydney and more broadly across Brisbane and Melbourne also. Their strategic accountabilities will form part of the ELT and building the BD capability and function for the business.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Considerable insurance broking experience with exposure to operational management responsibilities within the insurance industry
- Extensive knowledge and expertise across all mid-market and corporate policies
- Strong business development capabilities with the operational capability to grow and lead a team of broking professionals
- Proven experience in senior leadership with significant business acumen that will allow you to influence, contribute, formulate and execute on strategic plans nationally
- Create, develop and maintain relationships with key industry stakeholders
- Ability to inspire, coach and lead a diverse and wide-spread team to collaboratively deliver on strategies and results
Don't miss out on this rare senior broking and leadership role to drive strategy and growth in a renowned national insurance brokerage. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or apply directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!