We are seeking a skilled Manager to join a leading Australian consumer products manufacturer. Leading the Design and Engineering group you will be responsible for the complete project life-cycle management from concept to production for storage products and solutions. Managing a significant product and project portfolio across a range of categories you're responsibilities will include:
- Driving the delivery of multiple new product projects across a range of consumer storage product categories.
- Managing along with a skilled team of Designers and Engineers the complete project life cycle - from concept and prototype development through to manufacturing.
- Driving and mentoring a small group of professionals.
- Budget and Cost management.
- Managing a range of stakeholders including customer, internal and partner manufacturing groups.
- Troubleshoot product design and engineering issues.
Ideally you will be a skilled Engineering and Design Manager with significant experience in delivering a variety of new products to market with a particular skill set for injection moulded plastic products to the consumer market. An understanding of thin walled or storage products would be well regarded. Coupled with your technical skills and abilities you will be a proven project leader, capable of successfully delivering outcomes within time-frames and budgets as well as identifying new trends, creating new concepts and commercialising products.
Stakeholder Management skills are a must with an ability to work closely with overseas customers and manufacturing groups.
Ability to utilise SolidWorks, Rhinoceros 3D and Unix will be highly advantageous.
This career role offers an outstanding remuneration package and ability to work closely with a customers and business leaders. You will need the flexibility to travel regularly.
Interested? Call Louise Bastow or Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential conversation or Apply Now!