About the Company
Our client is a major player in the Global Food Processing industry. An amazing opportunity has become available to lead their Brisbane processing facility by coordinating a driven and cohesive Senior Management team.
The organisation has a clear customer focus and ensures that the highest quality products are supplied at all times. The role of General Manager is critical to this organisational focus by developing, leading and inspiring a high performing team.
Key accountabilites of this role include:
- Monitor and manage production activities of the plant
- High level relationships with all key stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement
- Evaluate procurement strategies
- Optimisation of materials and labour
- Manage contract performance
- Full financial responsibility for the site
- LEAD, COACH and INSPIRE at all levels of the organisation
To be considered for this role you will have significant experience at the General Management level within a global FMCG organisation. You will also be able to demonstrate previous success in the following areas:
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Leading teams - enagaging staff
- Change management
- Financial Results
- Strategic planning and execution
Whats on offer
- The opportunity to have a significant impact and work to execute the signifcant growth strategy in place.
- Generous remuneration package
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please Apply Now or contact Melissa Kennedy on 0432 686 757 for a confidential discussion.