Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client has a very simple vision, and that is to provide the best possible solution for sewer & stormwater services in Australia, from jet cleaning and CCTV inspections to patching and relining to each and every one of their clients. They strive to provide a professional service that out-shines their competitors on value and results. They serve all sectors of the market from domestic home owners to large Council's and corporations. No job should is be too big or too small for our Client. This is the ethos which is bred into their daily operations. If they can't find a solution to best suit the demands of the job, they make one.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Highly Qualified and experienced GIS Specialist to be based out of the Gold Coast (Stapylton) Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to help implement and maintain our Clients asset management system utilising existing Asset Management Software integrated with WIncam, ESRI ArcGIS software to meet customers' expectations and requirements.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
· Australian Permanent Resident with a Degree in Science, Geomatics, Data Science, Construction, Project Management or similar who has obtained the skills to perform the below:
· At least 3- 5 years industry experience in the Sewer Storm water Asset Management
· Experience with Utility Asset Management Software equivalent to Assetic Asset Management, Innovyze or Simpro, Software, Work Order Management Systems, GIS or similar products
· Experience in Form Building and workflow modelling
· Experience in running Data Queries, SQL or a similar query language
· Experience in using Work Order Management Systems and GIS for the planning and scheduling of work
· Experience working in an engineering or utilities environment
· Experience in data analysis and presentation
· Experience in process improvement
Other Experience ideally
· Pipeline Sewer Storm Water Network
· Pipeline Reporting Software
· Councils asset data systems
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude to tasks and colleagues.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Customer focused, confident phone manner.
· Able to work in a trade related industry.
· Outcome orientated.
· Continual improvement orientation.
· Systematic, well organised and reliable.
· Confident and calm under pressure.
· Able to develop, assess and manage processes.
· Demonstrates analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrates communication (written and verbal) liaison and negotiation skills.
· Enterprise GIS applications
· GIS technologies which must include at a minimum ESRI and Geocortex products
· ArcGIS Server and desktop
· ESRI Web Services
· A relevant bachelor's degree
· Understanding of digital spatial information in local government environment
· Demonstrated experience in an IT development and or software support environment at an analyst/programmer level including experience with MS SQL
· Demonstrated good working knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS software and the associated software development
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.