Finished your degree but not sure what to do next? Our graduate program connects you with a range of market leading Insurance businesses, allowing you to choose the one best suited to your career aspirations, culture fit, geographical location and current skill set.
Future Insure is designed around creating greater opportunities for graduates to establish a career within Insurance. The Australian Insurance industry is one of the most varied, rewarding and exciting industry sectors for any Graduate considering their future career. An $8.3Trillion global industry, Insurance is fundamental to life as we know it and a critical element to securing our economic and social future.
As a Future Insure Graduate, you'll unlock your potential with the markets most successful and highly regarded players. You'll be working in Broking, Claims or Underwriting; you'll evolve your skill set based on structured learning and development opportunities and gain your Tier 1 Certification; while working alongside some of the greatest Insurance professionals in the market!
We are currently looking for exceptional Graduates with Business/Commerce tertiary qualifications and the desire to work in Financial Services located in Sydney's CBD. We are offering our services to represent you to our awesome client who are in the position to provide the training and mentoring to fast track your career!
In addition to your market competitive remuneration package; you will also receive:
- A structured program to best support your initial development and entry to the insurance industry
- A dedicated coach/mentor for support throughout the program
- Bimonthly "Check-in meetings" with your Mentor and a Fuse Recruitment representative
- Graduate broking role with a prestigious Sydney CBD insurance brokerage
- exposure to general insurance products and mentorship from 2 experienced, senior broking professionals
- provide processing assistance
- some client engagement
- structured onboarding and training program to be conducted remotely
- IMMEDIATE START
To be seriously considered for our Graduate Program, please have the following:
- Able to commence the role shortly after the interview if successful
- Hold either an Australian Passport of Permanent Residency
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Perform an online cognitive ability test
- Dynamic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Don't miss the chance to kick start your career in a structured graduate program. Call Aaron White on 0481 112 033 or APPLY now!
For more information on our Future Insure Graduate Program please visit our website.