A rare opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join a team of experienced brokers and support them with their client portfolios. This is an exciting role which will teach you valuable insurance skills and provide you with diverse career progression opportunities.
The Australian Insurance industry is one of the most varied, rewarding, and exciting industry sectors for any graduate considering their future career. A $8.3Trillion global industry, Insurance is fundamental to life as we know it and a critical element to securing our economic and social future.
What's in it for you:
- Fantastic starting salary
- Opportunity to work alongside experienced brokers
- Friendly and supportive office culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Work from home policy
About your role:
You'll be closely working with two brokers and supporting them with their financial lines portfolios. You'll be directly communicating with a range of professional businesses such as accountants, financial planners, mortgage brokers and IT professionals. Your role will also include:
- Ensuring accurate and up to date records including databases, information systems, and company records are always maintained
- Assisting with the preparation of renewal reports and insurance manuals
- Premium adjustment calculations
- Taking client calls / queries and redirecting them to appropriate client manager
- Provide the highest level of customer support to client
What you will need to succeed:
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years (Commerce, Finance or Law preferred)
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Sarah Frank on 0412 905 729 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!