The Australian Insurance industry is one of the most varied, rewarding and exciting industry sectors for any Graduate considering their future career. An $8.3Trillion global industry, Insurance is fundamental to life as we know it and a critical element to securing our economic and social future.
We are working with a rapidly growing insurance broker that work's with local businesses helping them find the insurance policy that suits them. With a proven history of developing quality insurance professionals, they create an environment where their employees feel respected and engaged, and are rewarded for outstanding work.
- A permanent, full time opportunity
- Kick start your career in the finance team
- Highly competitive remuneration on offer
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Assisting a tight knit team of Accountants and Financial Controllers
- Daily banking - identifying any errors/ anything unusual
- Bank reconciliation
- Processing payments from clients
- Running financial reports
- Sending correspondents
- Debit/crediting cancelled policies
- Australian permanent resident, Citizen or a New Zealand citizenship
- Recently completed a degree (Finance, commerce or accounting preferred)
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Dynamic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience within an office environment would be beneficial
- A genuine interest in developing a career in the insurance industry
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!