Studying or finished your degree but not sure where to start in your career? A rare opportunity has arisen for several Graduate Brokers to join a small, successful regional insurance broker which is part of a brokerage network, to gain an understanding of a brokerage and develop their skills to assist several insurance professionals.
We are currently looking for several exceptional Graduates who are either completing or have completed their tertiary qualifications and have the desire to work in the Financial Services and Insurance industry. Join a great team located in central Rockhampton that will provide training and mentoring to develop your career!
We are looking for engaging, driven, and motivated individuals, who are keen to join an established and experienced team and start their career in the insurance industry.
Who you will be working with?
You will be part of a small experienced team, passionate about the industry they work in. Our clients' progressive and innovative approach to their clients' needs has ensured the company's growth so that that are now one of the largest insurance broking houses in Australia. With offices located throughout Queensland, they are well placed to provide exceptional service and expertise to their large and diverse clientele both within and outside the state, with a range of insurance products across, personal, domestic and business.
Being part of a small team, you will have direct guidance and mentorship from experienced insurance professionals, working closely with members of the team to build your skills.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Competitive salary package, full time position
- Your broking qualifications will be paid for
- Opportunity to enter the insurance industry and learn from the ground up
- Strong guidance and mentorship
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Be guided by an experienced and supportive leadership team who will help you build your career in a positive team environment
- Work in a collaborative and encouraging work culture surrounded by a great team
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting insurance professionals with administrative and technical support
- Providing high levels of service to clients and prospects
- Manage client/insurer relationships, renewals, claims and other business needs across the whole spectrum of broker responsibilities
- Obtain quotes for clients' policies - new and existing - using insurer platforms and portals
- Preparation of reports, manuals, renewal letters and policy documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Who is studying or has completed studies in Business, Commerce or Finance
- Previous work experience in any of the above industries highly considered
- Prepared to complete training and industry specific credentials
- A motivated attitude who is keen to work in financial services a develop into an insurance broker
- Great customer interaction skills and customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, learning from a team of experienced insurance professionals
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve and a passion for learning and training
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!