About our Client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the storm water and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for a Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team.
Currently the requirements exist for a Graduate Civil Engineer, to join the team in the south of Brisbane. This role will involve the use of data around workflows, work packages and customer interactions. A positive attitude is a must for this position along with a willingness to be part of a great team.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Previous experience highly regarded but not mandatory
- Ideally, you will have qualifications in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of minor projects
- Exposure to resource planning and business/project management
- Astute in the preparation of project budgets and review of financial information
- You will be an active team member in the preparation of tenders
- Possess strong negotiation & problem-solving skills
What is on Offer:
- $30/hr - $35/hr Depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity for the right candidate
- Positive team environment
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777