With innovative technologies and technical expertise, our client is a global leader in heating and cooling networks. They work on large scale projects from concept design to full operation. Due to an increase in workload, they are looking for a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their team.
- Potential for contract extension - possible long-term opportunity!
- Training and development opportunity
- Work alongside technical experts of an industry leading organisation
- Excellent work culture
- ASAP Start!
About the Role
As a Graduate Engineer, you will report to the Energy Services Manager while working closely with the Applications Engineer to complete designated project tasks. As you continue to learn and progress, these responsibilities will increase as suitable. You will be based on a project in South Brisbane working with a HVAC system working alongside a high-performing team. Responsibilities include:
- Migrating graphics
- Data entry
- Basic reporting
- HVAC experience highly desirable
- Excellent computer skills
- Programming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role with a strong focus on learning and development, then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!"