About our Client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for a Graduate Engineer in either Civil or Mechanical to join their team. This position will be responsible for projects related to the collections, distribution and management of the stormwater and sewer networks.
Why is this the right job for you?
- 5 Week Contract with Potential to extend
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
What do you need to be successful?
- Demonstrated academic excellence and an appetite for excellence and continual learning
- A desire to work on industry leading projects in a high-performance environment
- A passion for joining the water industry to help create a sustainable future
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with support from senior staff and colleagues
- Leadership qualities with great communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
What exactly is this role doing?
In this role you will offsiding a number of different Project Managers.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number
How to Apply?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!