- Great culture
- Career progression
- Excellent base salary
About the Company
Our client is a growing Australian organisation specialising in the storm water industry. Currently they are looking for a candidate who has recently graduated with an engineering degree. Some industry experience would be ideal.
About the Role
- Work scheduling and setting up work orders and ensuring they are completed on time
- Organisation and provision of relevant information for work crews
- Ensure servicing of vehicles is up to date
- Quality assurance of crew activities
About the person
- Qualifications in engineering - civil/mechanical/electrical or mechatronic
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Project management experience
If you are a recent graduate and are looking for a great start to your career Apply Now!