Minifab is currently undertaking the recruitment process for Graduate Engineers for a late January / early February 2020 commencement.
The Minifab graduate engineering program runs for a period of 12 months and during this time, you will have an opportunity to work in the various departments through the business. This program exposes you to the product development cycle from development through to automation and manufacturing with experience also gained in bioscience and quality.
The Successful Candidate will possess the essential skills and requirements:
- A tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or similar engineering discipline, with strong academic record
- An understanding of Design control, Validation and Verification processes, and Quality Management Systems (ISO13485 would be ideal)
- High level of computer skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and CAD.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with proven ability to collaborate with a range of internal cross functional team members.
- A demonstrated competency in problem solving, statistical data analysis and delivering technical solutions within budget
- A thirst for new knowledge and a desire to work across multiple disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail and self-motivation to deliver work to the highest standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team work and ability to take initiative
- An understanding of manufacturing principles and processes.
- An understanding of cost structure of products
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Conduct engineering design under the supervision of an experienced engineer
- Assist in resolving technical issues during all stages of the project
- Collect and analyse data to develop recommendations and improvement actions
- Assist with the delivery of projects to scope, within allocated timeframes and budget
- Develop good relations with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and location
- Report the current status of work on a regular basis
- Demonstrated commitment to organisational goals and customer requirements with a demonstrated capacity to project a positive attitude
- Proactively utilise initiative, innovation, and commitment toward continuous improvement
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jaquline Farag - 0411 832 205.