Our client has a significant national and international profile servicing industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing with high quality steam systems and components. They employ more than 1000 engineers in over 30 countries and are market leaders in their respected fields.
Based in Perth, we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join this global organization. This role is responsible for promotion and sales of company products and services within Western Australia.
With a company vehicle on offer, you will be based on the road maintain and developing existing clients. Understanding the customer's industrial processes and applying appropriate products and technologies will also form part of the role. Additionally, development of business strategies and maintenance of a leading market position will be critical.
- Must have a relevant qualification in Mechanical? Mechatronics Engineering
- Proven ability to sell
- Demonstrated customer service skills and appropriate business presentation
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- An eagerness to learn new things and further their skill set.
- Hold a current driver's license.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
What's on Offer
In return for your skills and experience, the company is offering an attractive base salary, with attainable commission and the opportunity to complete further training and qualifications for professional development.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please submit your resume online now! For further enquiries, please contact Phil on 0403 747 289