Our client is prominent manufacturer, also specialising in multi ingredient fermented supplements. They have modern analytical laboratory with microbiology and chemistry divisions. Our client demonstrates a commitment to delivering high quality and safe products to meet or exceed quality standards. They demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in all aspects of the business.
- Generous remuneration package
- Permanent full-time position
- Mentorship and training
- The opportunity to join a market-leading business
Our client is looking for an eager Microbiology Graduate to join their established team. Start your career in the Pharmaceutical industry!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Highly developed analytical capabilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! For a confidential discussion please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy at Fuse Recruitment on (07) 3343 6777.