Finished your degree but not sure what to do next? Our graduate program connects you with a range of market leading Insurance businesses, allowing you to choose the one best suited to your career aspirations, culture fit, geographical location and current skill set.
We host career days where you'll have the opportunity to meet and greet our Program Partners and find out more about their businesses.
Future Insure is designed around creating greater opportunities for graduates to establish a career within Insurance. The Australian Insurance industry is one of the most varied, rewarding and exciting industry sectors for any Graduate considering their future career. An $8.3Trillion global industry, Insurance is fundamental to life as we know it and a critical element to securing our economic and social future.
As a Future Insure Graduate, you'll unlock your potential with the markets most successful and highly regarded players. You'll be working in Broking, Claims or Underwriting; you'll evolve your skill set based on structured learning and development opportunities and gain your Tier 1 Certification; while working alongside some of the greatest Insurance professionals in the market!
We have multiple openings for Graduates to join our Program, with intakes for 2019 in March and September.
In addition to your market competitive remuneration package; you will also receive:
- Access to a range of permanent, full-time Graduate openings within our program partners businesses
- A structured program to best support your initial development and entry to the insurance industry
- A dedicated coach/mentor for support throughout the program
- Bimonthly "Check-in meetings" with your Mentor and a Fuse Recruitment representative
- A Careers Day for you to meet our program partners
- Networking events just for Future Insure Graduates!
To be seriously considered for our Graduate Program, please have the following:
- Full Australian working rights
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Dynamic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Don't miss the chance to kick start your career in a structured graduate program. Call Amy Hatfield on 0435 727 524 or apply now!
For more information on our Future Insure Graduate Program please visit our website.