We are on the hunt for a Manager, Graduate Programs to join the Fuse Recruitment team!
As an innovative business that is constantly looking to challenge the norm in our markets, we are looking to add some further expertise to lead the ongoing development of our existing Graduate Program. You'll be based in our Hawthorn office alongside our Managing Director and Head of Strategy. Your core responsibility will be to enhance and further develop our graduate recruitment presence across multiple industry sectors.
You'll be innovative and passionate about creating opportunities for graduate talent and supporting the long-term development of industry. This role requires a high level of critical thinking, relationship management and organistaional skills.
A specialist recruitment agency with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, and Adelaide. We provide recruitment solutions to the insurance, wealth management, manufacturing, infrastructure, and utilities industries. We are innovative and driven to deliver results for our customers!
We have an awesome family-like culture. Our whole company gets together for our annual conference and Christmas party, heaps of work social events, but we also knuckle down and get the job done. We're innovative, constantly challenge the way we work and embrace technology as a critical enabler of our business. We lead the way with solutions for our clients and operate as a true industry partner.
Benefits of joining our team:
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Industry-leading tech stack
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning & development program
- CSR initiatives
- Flexibility & work-life integration
- Much, much more!
A typical week for our Manager, Graduate Programs:
- Build trusted commercial relationships with clients and industry associations to generate support for our graduate program
- Working closely with our Marketing team to drive awareness of our program across our industry sectors and within the graduate community
- Managing and team coordination of the end-to-end recruitment process of graduates, including identification, sourcing and assessment centres
- Maintain our presence and visibility in the graduate market through attendance at career expos and university open days
- Managing aligned learning and development initiatives that support graduates transitioning into the workforce
What you'll need as our Manager, Graduate Programs:
- Proven recruitment experience and working with a range of clients across industry, with previous exposure to graduate recruitment of benefit
- A well-developed relationship management capability
- An understanding of and exposure to the Learning & Development environment will be an advantage
- An innovative mindset, with the ability to see opportunities and capitalise on these
- Leadership skills and proven capability
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and critical thinking skills
- Strong organisational & communication skills
This newly created role gives you the chance to take this exciting opportunity with both hands and run with it.
If you think this could be the role for you, then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact our Head of Strategy, Cameron Watson, on 0402 276 012.