Finished your degree but not sure what to do next? The multi award-nominated Future Insure Graduate Program connects you with a range of market leading Insurance businesses, allowing you to choose the one best suited to your career aspirations, culture fit, location and current skill set.
This fantastic Graduate Underwritning role is with a specialist underwriting agency based on St Kilda road. The Australian Insurance industry is one of the most varied, rewarding, and exciting industry sectors for any Graduate considering their future career. A $8.3Trillion global industry, Insurance is fundamental to life as we know it and a critical element to securing our economic and social future.
What's in it for you:
- A fantastic salary
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
- The opportunity to join a specialist underwriter working alongside experienced underwriters
- Ensure accurate and up to date records including databases, information systems, and company records are maintained at all times for all clients
- Assisting with the preparation of renewal reports and insurance manuals
- Premium and adjustment calculations
- Taking client calls / queries and redirecting them to appropriate client manager
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
What you will need to succeed:
- Australian/New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- A dynamic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Don't miss the chance to kick start your career in a structured, award-nominated graduate program. apply now!
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!