- Exciting leadership opportunity
- Excellent Remuneration & Benefits
- Permanent role
About the Company
Our client is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). They believe in promoting a safety culture for consumers and employees. Strong focus on investing in their people, technology and innovation and customers service.
About the role
This is a newly created position that you can make your own. The role involves management of a multifaceted team ranging from experienced field service staff to engineers through to senior executives and the board room
- Managing inspection, maintenance and replacement of our client's electricity network ensuring safety is at the forefront of all operations
- Direct management of section managers encompassing the coordination of resources, labour and equipment
- Ensuring cost effective management and distribution of funds and owning the asset management plans to ensure timely delivery of services.
- You will build and foster positive relationships with your internal and external partners
- You may be required to be a media liaison or spokesperson during periods of planned or unplanned events
This opportunity will enable you to apply your experience as a highly skilled Management specialist with a strong business and financial acumen to lead a multidisciplinary team.
Most importantly, you are a strong leader and champion a work environment with a focus on achieving operational excellence, innovation and safety
- You possess extensive experience in leading and delivering a program of works in a large technical organisation
- You have a strong understanding of the electricity network infrastructure
- You have validated experience in the improvement of safety cultures and work practices
- You possess deep understanding of trends and changes impacting the utility industry
- You are an excellent communicator and possess high levels of organisational skills
The remuneration package is extremely generous and the role offers a rare opportunity to gain experience managing a multidisciplined business unit. Please call Melanie for more information on 0435 039 154