Grower Account Manager
- Nationally recognised grower and food manufacturer
- Newly created role offering autonomy and growth
- Working directly with key accounts and business owners
Our client 9 Mile is a nationally recognised grower and food manufacturer supplying into key retailers like Woolworths and Coles, and smaller private facilities across Australia. Due to strong growth, they have exclusively partnered with Fuse Recruitment in their search for a new dynamic Grower Account Manager. Please note our client is based in Tynong, 15 minutes from Pakenham.
This is a newly created role which offers the ability to impart knowledge and take the lead on fostering strong relationships with growers, the forefront of the 9 Mile business. The role offers a base salary, super, commission and vehicle.
Keys aspects of the role:
- Assist and encourage growers throughout the growing season to achieve best practise production
- Drive grower performance levels
- Liaise and coordinate with growers during the harvest season regarding timelines, marketing opportunities, storage and strategies
- Provide pack-out and financial information back to growers in a timely manner
- Achieve new grower business by meeting set and agreed on KPI's
- Work closely with Operational Cost Accountant on costings and grower returns
- Enhance grower relationships and company image
The Ideal Person:
To be successful in the role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualification in business related area
- Previous food manufacturing experience in a similar role
- Sound record of achievement in significant sales / account management roles within the food manufacturing industry
- A clear understanding of the ACCC guidelines in relation to customer pricing agreements
- A sound understanding of selling principles
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Effectiveness in managing internal and external relationships
Our ideal candidate will come out of food manufacturing; a person that values strong business relationships, someone that is happy to roll up their sleeves, visit the growers on their farms and live and breathe the 9 Mile culture - People and culture are at the forefront of 9 Mile - they have long standing employees, and wish to continue to create a culture where people are happy, engaged and love coming to work.
In return, you will be welcomed by an employer who truly values their employees, offers autonomy, and has a number of exciting projects in the works. Of course - there is also an excellent salary package on offer!
To find out more, please call Wendy Terry in confidence on 0419 963 163 or email your cv and cover letter to: email@example.com