About the company
Fuse Recruitment are seeking experienced HC drivers to join our client, a well-established asphalt company, based in Wingfield.
About the role
Reporting to the Transport Scheduler, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Transportation of asphalt from plant to site in a safe and timely manner
- Discharge asphalt into paver or as directed by site foreman
- Provide site assistance as requested
- Transportation of quarry materials to the Wingfield yard or mobile plant in a safe and timely manner
- Yard work as requested by Scheduler
- By following safe work methods and instructions, together with maintaining all personal protective equipment, the zero harm targets for personnel and the environment will be met and maintained.
- Carry out a daily inspection of the truck and trailer for any safety or maintenance issues as indicated on Drivers Daily Worksheet.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Monday to Friday work, with some Weekend and Standby work
- Must hold a valid White Card
- Hold a current HC Drivers licence
- Hold a Certificate in Fatigue Management or a willingness to obtain one
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Michael on 08 8104 0747 or 0437 493 065 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.